“You can take as many business classes as you want, but nothing prepares you for the real world as the hands-on experience I had at Arrae Creative. After completing 3 years in the Daniels College of Business at the University of Denver, I was curious to what more there was – how does the business world really work? School is very important, but I can honestly say that my time with Arrae Creative has been more enlightening than any class I’ve ever taken in college.” -Thea Libaek, 2012 Summer Intern
About This Opportunity
Arrae is looking for a social media aficionado who wants to learn how to leverage social media for business and brands. You will work closely with our team in creating a presence for brands online.
Do you love writing and creating content? Then we want you to apply for our social media internship position.
• Twitter Management Assistance
• Daily Blogging Assistance
• Ideation and concept execution
• Database managementWatch Full Movie Online Streaming Online and Download
• This is an entry-level interactive internship, you will be taught how to leverage individual media platforms
• College students encouraged to apply
• Enthusiasm in everything you do
• 15-20 hour/week
• WordPress knowledge
• Photoshop, FinalCut, Premiere, Adobe Illustrator (preferred, not required)
• Strong communication skills, writing skills and interpersonal skills
• Ability to multi-task and remain organized
• Outgoing & positive attitude
• Ability to work in a variety of work environments
For credit only. Potential for hire DOE.
Comment on this blog, then send CV and List of Your Top 3 Favorite Blogs to: firstname.lastname@example.org